Food items make for a fun and memorable branded gift and honestly we already have a ton of great food options in the promotional products (Swag) industry… but, I’m going to introduce you to a brand new line that is curating delectable food kits paired with purposeful branded swag!
Before we get into the items, I want to remind you that the best way to learn more about this item or any other Swag items is to email me directly at Sam@SwagWorx.com or visit our website at SwagWorx.com 😉
Food: Batch & Bodega
One of my favorite aspects of Batch & Bodega is all the food is from high quality small batch food manufacturers.
They get it too… we all love snacking. For that reason they have put together several kits based on your style (or mood)…
- Gourmet Kit: Savory crisps, delightful jams, addictive cookies and so much more – this kit is packed full of sweet and savory goodies!
- Sugar Rush Kit: Calling all sweet lovers… think Willy Wonka for all of the sprinkle-obsessed and candy snobs out there! With these comes a 4-pack of metallic rainbow koozies!
- Breakfast Club Kit: Pancake/Waffle Mix, Nut Butter, Granola PLUS an oven mitt and marbled spatula!
- Director’s Cut: Handmade cookies to exotic fruit paste, you’ll get 10 star reviews with a sweet keychain and nifty travel padfolio!
- Hipster Kit: The best pretzels you’ll ever have (trust me, I’ve tested them and definitely approve) paired with other everyday essentials… a great gift for anyone (but especially the hipsters in your life)
If you’re working on a project and food isn’t your thing… don’t worry because truthfully food is only just a small category in amongst so many other product categories we carry (think tech, wearables, bags, drinkware, etc)… for more ideas or specific products, please be sure to send us an email so we can get you hooked up! (Create@SwagWorx.com)
Be sure to stay in touch as well because we’ll be highlighting more products from the 2020 Swag Show in the next blog!